Insights of the Future | Blockchain in advancing government services | 28 Nov ’18
Insights of the Future
Exploring the fundamentals of emerging technologies and trends
In partnership with Dubai Blockchain Center, this session will teach participants about the fundamentals of Blockchain, familiarize them with the use of Blockchain in government services. In this crash course, participants will be introduced to the basic concepts of Blockchain and Bitcoin for them to gain a better understanding of how it actually works and the future of this technology in government services.
Session Time: 5.00pm – 8:00pm
- Duration 3 Hours
- Experience Beginner Level
- Language English
- Participants 0
Section One | Fundamentals of blockchain
- History of money
- Birth of Bitcoin and smart contracts
- Practice on using wallets
- Introduction on virtual assets and exchanges trading
Section Two | Use of blockchain in Governments
- Practical use cases and the role of blockchain in them
- Medical: including Organ Donation
- Logistics: including monitoring and trust
- Micropayments: for content producers and consumers.
- Settlements: across financial institutions as well as B2B settlements.
- Tokenized Assets, Partial Ownership and ETFs.