These Terms and Conditions represent a binding contract between the Future Academy/ Museum of the Future and (the “User”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If the user does not agree with these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this Web Site.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
Academy of the Future takes reasonable measures (physical, organisational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information and to safely store your personally identifiable information.
Payment of Fees
In order to secure a place on a course, organizations must register their nominated applicants by filling in the application form in the website. Following receipt of the application, an automatic email will be sent to confirm your application submission. Following that, an acceptance e-mail will be sent to you confirm you’re acceptance or scheduling for the next course date.
This e-mail will highlighting the payment instructions and terms and conditions.
To secure a place, Cheque payments must be made before course date. All fees must be paid in AED, and must be received in full at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Application will be accepted up to 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, however any application received after 2 weeks prior will be required to pay the full course fee on application. Fees are not transferable to other students. Academy of the Future reserves the right to cancel or amend a course.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing to the Academy of the Future, and communicated within 1 week before the commencement of the course. Refunds may be given upon receipt of the written cancellation and the refund criteria is based on the period of notice prior to the commencement of the course.
Website Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, flooding, mail spamming, mail bombing or crashing.
- Proposing promotions, and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet or any part of the information or republish them without authorization. Violation of system or network or this website may result in civil or criminal liability.
The Academy of the Future/ Dubai Museum of the Future Foundation office along with the relevant authorities will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.